Terms of ServiceThis is a server for real users of the fediverse not spam bots, trolling, hacking, etc. This instance is moderated. The overarching rule is "don't be a jerk" but there are some additional details in the rules section. Accounts that violate the letter or spirit of the rules will be suspended or deleted by moderators.
- Sexually explicit or violent media must be marked as sensitive when posting.
- Hate speech is not tolerated. This includes racism, misogyny, transphobia, homophobia, casteism and religious intolerance such as anti-semitism. This list is illustrative but not exhaustive.
- No incitement of violence or promotion of violent ideologies.
- No harassment, dogpiling, brigading, or doxxing of other users.
- Do not share intentionally false or misleading information.
- Do not post illegal content such as mass copying of copyrighted data, child pornography, revenge porn, etc.
At the time of registration, and for providing communications between the user account and their contacts, the user has to provide a display name (pen name), a username (nickname) and a working email address. The names will be accessible on the profile page of the account by any visitor of the page, even if other profile details are not displayed. The email address will only be used to send the user notifications about interactions, but won’t be visibly displayed. The listing of an account in the node's user directory or the global user directory is optional and can be controlled in the user settings, it is not necessary for communication.
This information is required for communication and is passed on to the nodes of the communication partners and is stored there. Users can enter additional personal information that may be transmitted to the communication partner's accounts.
At any point in time a logged in user can export their account data from the account settings. If the user wants to delete their account they can do so at https://friendica.myportal.social/settings/removeme. The deletion of the account will be permanent. Deletion of the data will also be requested from the nodes of the communication partners.